Having a busy lifestyle, do you feel you can't be as healthy as you would like? Do you suffer from lack of energy, work stress, fatigue, poor quality sleep, lack of productivity and weight-gain from unhealthy lifestyle patterns?
We all know that we can do more to improve our lifestyles, eat more veggies, exercise more often, stop drinking, etc- but the health and well-being industry offers endless and contradictory advice, making it near impossible to changing our habits.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to join us for a relaxed evening where you will get real advice from experts in the fields of well-being, mindfulness, personal development, fitness and nutrition. The workshop will be interactive with games and activities and you will get a chance to network with other like-minded people afterwards.
So, come along to this session and learn:
- How making practical changes actually help you to better control your wellbeing and health.
- Techniques to manage your thoughts and create better outcomes.
- Tips to boost your energy levels and vitality.
- The best apps to inspire, motivate and ensure your mental and physical health gets as much as attention as your career and family.
- The secret to managing stress levels and dealing with difficult situations.
- Easy recipes to help you manage your eating and a list of foods that will provide all the nutrients and achieve a balanced diet.
- Different workouts that will require 15- 25 minutes per day maximum.
Snack and drinks will be provided and you will leave with a useful and amazing GOODIE BAG as well!