Learn how to shoot and edit a short film as well as how to use microphones and tripods. At the end of the workshop you'll have the skills to be able to create your own short films, vlogs and YouTube videos using your own mobile devices.
- 2 hour filmmaking workshop for 11-16 years olds.
- 9 places available. You'll be working in groups of 3.
- Relaxed and fun atmosphere.
- I'll provide everything you need but you're welcome to bring your own smartphone, camera or tablet and charger. Once you've signed up, I'll send you details of a few paid apps to download should you wish to use your own equipment.
- We will meet at the Paxton Centre and shoot outdoors in and around Crystal Palace Park. If its raining too heavily, we'll shoot indoors.
- Please bring a warm coat, gloves, scarf, hat, a drink and a snack.
- Parents welcome to attend but not a necessity.
- I am fully DBS checked
Workshop fee is £22 and booking can be made through Eventbrite